- Uses calcium beta-hydroxy beta-methyl butyrate, a form of butyrate, for maximum butyric acid delivery
- No sodium hydroxylate (lye), which is often incorporated with sodium butyrate
- Delivers not only butyrate but also propionate and acetate for broader activities
- Supports microbiome diversity and the health and function of intestinal epithelial cells*
- Supports intestinal tight junction protein synthesis, which is critical to intestinal barrier function*
- Supports colonic T-regulatory cell activity and immune homeostasis to encourage immune tolerance*
- Supports energy metabolism*
- Supports NF-kappaB signaling and cytokine production associated with good health*
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
|Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container 180
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||(45 IU) 30 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as calcium β-hydroxy β-methyl butyrate & calcium propionate)||80 mg||6%|
|Proprietary Blend:||575 mg||*|
|Butyric Acid (as calcium β-hydroxy β-methyl butyrate)|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, silica.