The next workshop is not yet scheduled but will start late September or early October 2021. If you would like to get on a list for the next class, register below.
The goal of this workshop is to equip you to be the first line of defense for your child’s health!
One of the greatest gifts you can give your children is to bring them up in an environment that promotes good health and teaches them the habits they will need to maintain their health throughout their lives.
This is an interactive, hands-on, practical 6-week workshop designed to teach you to protect your children’s health. Our primary tools will be knowledge, nutrition, homeopathy, and herbology. We will use your family’s individual health issues as we learn to analyze and correct most of the common health issues your family will face.
You will learn:
- to optimize your child’s health through the use of all natural, non-invasive therapies
- to strengthen your child’s immune system
- the best way to deal with the flu, colds, coughs, fevers, asthma, allergies, skin problems, bronchitis, digestive disorders, strep throat, and more…
- the growing problem with autoimmunity diseases and how to avoid them
- vaccines: when they are necessary and when they are not
- to identify trends that lead toward sickness and disease, and learn to reverse them before they become serious
- learn theories and principles of natural healing, which will equip you to start seeing what your children’s symptoms are indicating and the keys to reverse it
- to determine what is sickness and what is healing so you do not interrupt the body’s innate healing processes
- what to do when urgent health issues arise
- burns, insect bites, concussions, bleeding that is difficult to stop, and much more…
- how to deal with common vaccine side effects
- fatigue, sore arm, fever, body aches, skin rashes, and more…
- what to do about childhood diseases
- measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, whooping cough, Epstein Bar
The first week of this workshop is offered free of cost. If you like the first class and wish to continue with the remaining five weeks of the workshop, the cost will be $497.
Bring your friends and family. If they sign up, each friend gets $50 off, and you get $50 off for each friend you bring.