These are the week 3 Action Items. It is essential that you follow all of the action items related to this course. Not only will they help your body to restore your health, but as you follow these action items throughout this workshop you will build the lifestyle habits that will maintain your health for the rest of your life.
Please try to get these Action Items finished before coming to the third class.
- Finish Week 1 Action Items and Week 2 Action Items if you haven’t already.
- Download one of the phone apps and start evaluating the toxicity of your personal care products. We like EWG.org because it has the biggest database of products. ThinkDirtyapp.com and SilentSpring.org are two other popular choices.
- Keep toxins off your skin. “If I can’t eat it, I won’t put it on my skin” is a great mantra. You probably can’t take that completely literally, but it’s a good guideline.
- Remove toxic cleansers from your house.
- Use distilled white vinegar as a general cleaner.
- Use baking soda for an abrasive and to absorb smells
- Use hydrogen peroxide and vinegar as a disinfectant. They work best if you spray each one separately, vinegar and then hydrogen peroxide. Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Use essential oils as air fresheners – lemon, orange, lavender; there are many that work very well. If smells are really important to you, you can buy an essential oils diffuser. The one we have in the office was $35 on Amazon when we bought it, but now is $50. There are some that are $20 and look pretty good.
- Start doing brain exercises every day. We will be showing you more of these in the coming weeks, but you can see some of our favorites on your resources page.